Monday, September 2, 2013

Tucuman - September 2nd

Hey fam!
So I kinda got caught trying to upload fotos and it ate a lot of time... I'll have to be fast again.
We had a miracle this week as I started off bouncing from member to member waiting for my new companion to get here, since I always had to be with someone. We found a drunk guy in the street that stopped us and said, "I want to change, and I feel like I need to talk to you guys." From there, after teaching him a little of the plan of salvation, he said, "I already feel better!" Miracles happen!
Speaking of miracles, there was a lady that stopped us in the street and said that she wanted a pamphet. It's always cool when people talk to us instead of us talking to them!
Our new bishop is really cool! I had a meeting with him and we talked about his vision and plans for the ward. I'm pumped!
Elder Lyman. He´s my new comp.
Elder Lyman's my new comp.
I'm trying to send a pic. He's from Tooele Utah, very gringo, and fresh from the MTC! And really tall. Really cool Elder, and I'm excited to be with him. I was a little surprised because I was one of the younger trainers and one of the few that got a missionary that doesn't already have time on the mission waiting for a visa. It's great!
Lucas... I was thinking about dropping him and then this last Sunday he went up and bore his testimony in sacrament meeting. I'm still not sure if he said that he knows the church and the Book of Mormon are true just because everyone else was doing it or if he really believes it, but we'll see!
We got to take a member with us to testify to Flia Jimenez Garnica  about marriage. Thanks for being a great example of that parents! Makes it easier to testify of the blessings.
I hope you all have a great week!

Landon
Elder Brown. Not my comp, but we went to the same school. We graduated together.

No comments:

Post a Comment